This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 3 months ago.

  • Author
  • #4179

    How can an irregularly/illegally formed JMB be set aside or dissolved by Purchasers?


    Anyone can help me with this?


    Call for an EGM with sufficient owners. Get them together, then, discuss with a Chairman.
    Then, resolve the problems. Get those who are bad service people OUT OF THE JMB. Some are very greedy for more and more charges.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Rights – In Strata Act’ is closed to new topics and replies.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account