This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 9 months ago.

  • Author
  • #4205

    My unit has leakage from the unit above. What do I do?
    ◦File report with Management Office. Management Office shall liaise with unit on upper floor to rectify leakage.
    ◦Pursuant to Strata Titles Act 1985 (Act 318) and Building and Common Property (Maintenance and Management) Act 2007 (Act 663), the upper unit is responsible to repair the leakages, whereas the lower unit is responsible to repair the damages to his own property

    Is it Possible??


    yes. MC can do the repair as well but then the cost will be charged to the respective owners

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account