Our firm’s purpose is to act for our client’s best interests by providing quality legal representation and consultancy.
We are a generalist firm. Because of that, we offer a wide variety of services to meet and suit your legal needs.
We provide legal consultancy, and advisory and drafting services for corporate, commercial, conveyancing, estate, and administrative related matters, either on a piecemeal basis or on retainer.
We tailor legal agreements, advice, legal structures, and relationships that meet your needs and fulfill your purpose.
We do not provide due diligence or company secretarial services.
We provide legal representation and counsel in the following areas:
1. Civil matters in the civil courts at all levels from the subordinate courts up to the Federal Court;
2. Criminal matters in the civil courts at all levels from the subordinate courts up to the Federal Court;
3. Employment matters in the Industrial Courts;
4. Civil and construction claims in arbitration proceedings; and
5. Civil and criminal matters in the Wilayah Persekutuan Syariah Courts.
We conduct civil litigation over a wide range of legal areas, including breach of contracts, specific performance, tortious claims such as negligence and defamation, consumer protection, constitutional and administrative law matters, and breach of trust.
It is easier to explain what we do not do. We do not handle specialized areas such as tax disputes, shipping law, intellectual property, and energy law. If such elements are present, we will work with or recommend a relevant specialist firm.